Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Vows

So, to catch people up, I did, in fact, marry my high school sweetheart. We started dating October 1995 and are still together. Crazy, I know. In all those years we definitely had our ups and downs and major obstacles, but here we are. So June 3, 2006 we exchanged vows in our favorite place to visit, Baltimore, inner harbor. We were married outside on a hill that overlooked the entire harbor, then had dinner at a fabulous restaurant right on the water. It was one of those days that when I look back, seems all a blur, like did it really happen? It was a wonderful day, one I will never forget, even if it is all a bit fuzzy :) The following weekend we had a great picnic and invited both our large families and friends to celebrate. The DJ's sucked but we had a great time anyway. So this is the first update on what has been happening with me. Side note: No matter how much you love each other, marriage is NEVER as easy as it may seem.

No comments: