Wednesday, July 1, 2009

WOW!!!!

WOW!!!! So where the heck did the time go? There has been so much going on that I don't know where to begin. Most people would say the beginning is a great place to start, maybe they are right ;). So here we are coming up on the 4th of July and I am getting ready to celebrate with my family. Fireworks this year should be interesting because Mia (who is 2) has only ever seen the small fireworks people use in their own backyards. She has never seen (or heard) a full-on firework display. Boy is she in for a treat :D. So since there is a lot to fill you in on and I am currently at work, I am making a promise to you now that I will post a new blog every week telling you about something that is or has happened in my life. Pinky swear.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

So glad to see you are back!!!